Are Admins immune to rules ?

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Forgoten_knight, Jul 26, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Forgoten_knight

Forgoten_knight Ex-TK Former Member

Hello there so i thought of playing mw3 after a long time and i connected to inf classic server and the server was 18/18 . Now as map was about to change some admin ( orb maybe he is panos ) changed to terminal and the server went down to 8/18. So i asked admin why this map and this is the response that i get.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now totalkillaz is an old clan and i dont see any senior admin of any clan behaving in such a manner .Well i wouldnt do it but this gives a bad name to TK . He told me to ban me after the map so i dont know maybe im perm banned.On the contrary if some regular player says similar to any admin the end result is permanent ban. So my question is are admins immune to rules ? Because when i became the member it was said the admins need to make sure they follow the rules and make players do the same.

2. Forgoten_knight

3. panos

panos ''The BanHammer'' Staff Member

yeap was panos.i m not gonna explain to u boy why i changed the map.and why i m tlaking to u like that?cuz u were begging me one year make u member and afer 2 weeks u left the clan..maybe i was a bit angry and sorry about the insults..

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  4. Forgoten_knight

i didnt join the clan just to leave after two weeks. you said the exact thing to me and told me to f**k off and you can ban me whenever you like. im not making this up and you know its true. so i left without a word, because afterall you are more important to the clan but now im just a regular playing occasionally and that doesnt justify that does this behaviour does it ?

5. panos

i let u tell me whaTever u want without kick u right?and i never banned u right?so?i m talking bad sometimes yea but most times its kinda joke,,i m joiking hard with all admins,,u can ask them,,tony status, squirrel...they understund..u dint understund some jokes son..anyway..thats me.u dont like me its ok...i could kick u at terminal and i didnt...anyway my friend and brother of my friend gunners space,,tell me..i broke a ruyle yea..i insulted u,,what punishment u want to have?

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  6. Status

Status Global Moderator Staff Member

I wasn't in server but can confirm panos attitude. Panos is the troll among us and he kind says this insult just for fun with no harm intended. When i joined clan i didn't get panos trolling and was the same as you.
    Like panos said, if he meant those words he would have banned you in the moment.

panos likes this.
  7. Forgoten_knight

so you dont
    i dont intend to get anything out of this , thats why its under general talk section , i just want to clarify whether i can play without being called an indian fag ( kinda racist ) . and gunner space is not my brother he is from bangladesh i think.
    - Regards from the knight

8. panos

ok u can call me greek fag...not racist for me..really..:D
    never mind u can play to our server without nobody insult u.i will not kick or ban u or what ever u thought..i m not so bad as u think my friend but ok..u know..see u in servers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice