Unbanned Deva's Unban Request

Discussion in 'Unban Request' started by DevaXF, Aug 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page

1. DevaXF

DevaXF New User Registered

Name & all names used in past:DevaXF

Time and Date of ban:16/7/19 - i am not aware of what time it was

Server Name that he was banned on:TotalKillaz TDM

Admin Name: (Leave it unknown if you don't know)

Error Message: (what happens when u try to connect to our servers?)Oops,perm-banned

Must have DEMO of the game:No need for a demo , please read below for my actions.
    (Click here to get a tool to find the demo easier or please read this topic)

IP Address:

Personal explanations:I was playing on the TDM servers and my poor decisions led me to install a cheat ( .dll )
    and i'm kicking myself now due to getting banned since i did like that server very greatly and i decided to ruin it for myself and others , i'm just asking for a staff member to consider what i'm saying and give me another chance to join back onto the server , i have already uninstalled the cheats. You're probably thinking well you're just going to reinstall them and cheat again however i need you to have a bit of confidence that i will not cheat again , i risked it once and got banned im not going to do it again. ( haven't slept for 1½ days so please if i make any mistakes during this post please let me know.Thank you for reading this and i beg for you to give me another chance , sincerely
    Deva,

Th3_Hunt3r likes this.
  2. Th3_Hunt3r

Th3_Hunt3r Global Moderator Staff Member

Your honesty led you to an unban. Also dont look up on cheaters they'll sooner or later be cleared thats what happens with every single one of them. Play fair , report cheaters , be active on our discord and happy things will happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice