No admins during game play TeknoMW3

Discussion in 'Complaints' started by qazwsx, Sep 13, 2019 at 8:06 PM.

Share This Page

1. qazwsx

qazwsx Active User Registered

In the last time very often play cheaters, administrators there is no. To report on a cheater no administrator does not respond.

2. H.M.D

H.M.D New User Registered

@qazwsx Don't worry bro.
    If i get accepted in this Clan then i will try my best to make it clean from cheaters aka hackers.
    -For now i understand your feelings.

3. Th3_Hunt3r

Th3_Hunt3r Global Moderator Staff Member

MW3 admins are doing their best at their FREE time to ensure the servers are clean. Every report is getting checked. If you want to speed up the proccess, join our discord channel report a rulebreaker in designated channel ,if there are admins available they will check it out , if not drop a demo of the game or video and the rulebreaker can be banned even if they go offline. Cheers and keep in mind that managing the servers is not a paid job but volunteer.

H.M.D likes this.
  4. BukkeBokser

BukkeBokser New User Registered

Maybe there is a solution for that. Its just a suggestion but we could help other clans out by giving them friend ranks, only able to warn or kick people when necessary. AG and kS already do this and it works perfectly fine. Even the ban database can be checked if someone is suspicious to confirm it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice