Search results

1. H.M.D

Bad News

Hi dears, Today i am posting my thread with bad news. The bad news is. From tomorrow my internet/wifi getting off for 10-15 next upcoming days. Without Wifi, My activity will be nill. Might i will be active in website from my mom's mobile... The reason is: We are shifting to our...
  2. H.M.D

MrTALEX117

alright
  3. H.M.D

MrTALEX117

Intro about just game.. gg Nice
  4. H.M.D

Unban Req. Whyy?

I just wanna say: Always keep your theatre recording enabled
  5. H.M.D

Mechanical Lion

Mechanical Lion
  6. H.M.D

Unban Req. Whyy?

http://www.totalkillaz.ovh/forums/index.php?threads/read-before-posting-for-unban-request.2/
  7. H.M.D

Unban Req. Unban application by DoubleV

http://www.totalkillaz.ovh/forums/index.php?threads/read-before-posting-for-unban-request.2/
  8. H.M.D

Denied H.M.D

You are going to give me heart attack....
  9. H.M.D

Denied H.M.D

really?
  10. H.M.D

No admins during game play TeknoMW3

TK staff also check ban database. If someone ban cheaters (From my point of view, They also send their demo in which hacker got banned). As @Th3_Hunt3r said: "If someone breaking rules then you have to report and if someone hacking then drop your demo in our discord (in specific channel)." About...
  11. H.M.D

Denied H.M.D

Yeah you correct that you didn't see me because i didn't see you also with me. I am always trying my best to active more and more in servers. So, My wish we will play together in future.
  12. H.M.D

Denied H.M.D

Ok Thanks for replying. There is no hurry, i understand its a difficult task for you.When you are accepting/rejecting someone's application.
  13. H.M.D

Denied H.M.D

I have one question related to my application: When you will announce the result of my application?
  14. H.M.D

Denied H.M.D

Thanks for trusting me.
  15. H.M.D

Denied H.M.D

Thanks
  16. H.M.D

Denied H.M.D

I will say you Thanks also. - - Yes you correct that you see me in discord but if you play, you will see me daily in inf or tdm server of TK. Some more sentences i wanna add but for those sentences. See my last quotation on Sangha's message (After first 3 lines). . One more Thanks that you...
  17. H.M.D

Denied H.M.D

i report hackers also One thing i wanna add: I didn't saw you also in servers (plz don't mind). I report hackers daily,I report rule breakers daily. Recently i caught one hacker in tdm server. I reported + I sent two demos also.. @DonGas Knows me that i am trying my best and best. ----- Even i...
  18. H.M.D

Denied H.M.D

I m trying my best to active more and more and more...
  19. H.M.D

Denied H.M.D

You correct that you didnt see me in TDM/MIX/DLC servers. I only play in INF server. But for now i will spend my more time in other TK servers also. And if we talk about discord. I active there daily.. No one active on discord until i wont tag anyone. I came from server INF server. I played 7+...