Clan Apply BenRage99

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenRage99 ッ Crimson.gg

Ex-TK
Former Member
Hello current admins I would like to be a admin because I am on the server often and could help out alot I also could help people out with the maps I am not the best at surf but not the worse I am hoping that you can accept this :) my csgo name is BenRage99 ッ Crimson.gg\n\nIn Game Name:BenRage99\n\nReal Name: (optional) Ben\n\nAge: (must be 16 or above to join)18\n\nCountry:Uk\n\nCan or would you donate to TK to help us with the Services?:Would but tight on money :p\n\nWill you respect and follow forum/server/clan rules?:Yes\n\nWill you be active on the forums and game server?:Yes\n\nWere you in other clan before: Yes/No (if yes explain why you left)No\n\nDo you have any gaming experience and what games do you play?: (CoD, BF, CS, etc...) Cs:Go is my first pc shooter :)\n\nDo you have any forum/community experience?:Some but not alot

Last edited:

PL4Y3R

Honorable Member
Legendary
Hey there!Nice to see that you want to join our team,make sure to join our Steam group so you can stay updated with team events and news,we'll be monitoring your presence around the server and if you are active enough you will be promoted gradually.\nAnother way to obtain the admin rights faster is the donation option.\nHave fun!;)

Last edited:

ZENTRIX

Clan Adviser
Grand Administrator
Hello, its nice to see 1st apply from CS:GO game, all members before and after you are going to be treated same, no matter what.\nSo first we will monitor you, and with time if staff agrees u will get your promotions etc... unless you want to donate as player said, witch is always nice!\nAgain, really nice to see a cs:go player applying to the clan, so +1 from me.

LeWi$

Gaming For The Future
Registered
Ben is active. Very active to be exact, when ever im on hes on, he is like my little active buddy!\n+1 from me

PL4Y3R

Honorable Member
Legendary
Hey there!The rules for applications were changed a little bit and as you will find out we don't accept admin applications which doesn't meant that as a member you won't get certain benefits so please check the new "Read before Apply" here in the CS:GO section and if you agree to the new terms I see no problem to accept your application.;)

LeWi$

Gaming For The Future
Registered
I think that Ben should be put as a member aswell as most of the staff team does. Congratulaitons on Member Ben, hope to see you In-Game soon!

PL4Y3R

Honorable Member
Legendary
Welcome to the clan and congratulation from TKHQ!;)\nIn order to obtain your member privileges,send your SteamID to me or quake.

Status
Not open for further replies.