Clan Apply LeWi$

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeWi$

Gaming For The Future
Registered
In Game Name: LeWi$\n\nReal Name: (optional) : Lewis\n\nAge: (must be 16 or above to join) : 16\n\nCountry: Wales UK\n____________________________________________________________________\n\nCan or would you donate to TK to help us with the Services?: If I could I would\n\nWill you respect and follow forum/server/clan rules?: I am always looking at the game and forum rules to see if they're being updated because I want to be following them like any other normal player would\n\nWill you be active on the forums and game server?: I am always on the Game Server and Forums looking at applicaitons and the rules, so its a solid Yes from me.\n\nWere you in other clan before: Yes/No (if yes explain why you left) No i have not been in a surfing clan before but I have been in clans for CSGO comps and stuff like that.\n\nDo you have any gaming experience and what games do you play?: (CoD, BF, CS, etc...) I play CS, Minecraft, ETS2 and some other games like fistfull of frags and heros and gens\n\nDo you have any forum/community experience?: Yes i used to be moderator on a forum and had to regularly update it, and I am a very polite guy with good experience on controlling a community Expierence\n\n*ADD ON*\nWhy do you want to be admin?: I want to be a admin because I am very active and helpful and I am that type of guy that is SO determined to be there when people need me and I know the rules and fully understand them.\n____________________________________________________________________\nSteam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lewiswithcsgo\n\nThanks for reading My App!

PL4Y3R

Honorable Member
Legendary
\nSHAME!\n:D:D:D\nWelcome to the forum LeWi$,I told you the in the server and I'll tell you here aswell,just stay active and respect the rules,try to be helpful to the new players in the server and please...keep spamming Phillips:rolleyes::D....and your promotion will come faster than light. :p

PL4Y3R

Honorable Member
Legendary
Hey there!The rules for applications were changed a little bit and as you will find out we don't accept admin applications which doesn't meant that as a member you won't get certain benefits so please check the new "Read before Apply" here in the CS:GO section and if you agree to the new terms I see no problem to accept your application.;)

LeWi$

Gaming For The Future
Registered
I fully understand the new rules and expectiations of a new admin/member applier. Thanks PL4Y3R for this further notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.