Clan Apply Member Application / looking forward to be a admin.

ChiiLoX

New User
Registered
Hello there ^^

people know me as ChíìLoX ( Moritz ) I am currently 20 years old, I am from germany, my ping is round about 30-40. I will fill in the instructions and then add some story about me so you can get to know me better.

would you donate? Yes but depends on how much and how often.

Will you respect the rules? Sure otherwise this would be nosense.

Will you be active on servers and forum? I am more likely active on the game server than on the forum.

Were you in another clan before? Well I wasnt realy, but I will get into it like I said before.

Gaming Experience? For sure, over 1600h in Csgo, 900h in h1z1, round about 500 in cod on pc ( I switched to pc 5 years ago ) and way more. I am a true gamer.

Do you have any forum experience? Yes I do! I was a active Head-Admin on a Counterstrike Bunnyhop server called Ideas. I zoned maps, did set the spawns, kicked/
banned people if needed and also helped out others. Including I made a bunnyhop tutorial on my channel and also a Trailer for the server for the main youtube channel.

Why do you want to join TK? First of all because I am tired of playing against hackers in mw3 and since my tool didnt work on the normal mw3 I got tired of it and
switched to Tekno for the first time. I realy fell in love with it but my feelings are getting hurt when I see hackers. Today I played a hacker on your server and even after 1 hour he still was on it. This time it also was realy obvious because he just used a rage hack, Spinbot and so on.

Before I get into the link stuff I wanted to say a little bit more about myself. Like I mentioned before I do have a youtube and a twitch channel, recently I started playing mw3 again ( like 3 weeks ago ) and I stuck to it. I uploaded a couple moab videos and so on. If I am on the server I will be live 90% of the time which will be good as a proof for myself and others if they would feel unfair handled by my decissions. My steam profile is not private so if you want to stalk me a little, go ahead. Then about my role as Head-Admin on the Bhop server, I did also pay rent for the server, I played daily, I helped people in discord and made some special stuff aswell. Another point, before you said it would be good to have experience with hackers and detecting them, since I have so many hours in csgo I was one of the first which could use Overwatch, I think you guys know what that is. I know many different types of hacks for example the ESP,and all the other obvious stuff. I recently did report some guy on your discord already but in the teknomw3 channel so that was my bad there. I am a very competetive person, I get mad about myself real soon if I dont perform as usual. I am a tryhard but I am fair and honest. People do respect me for that or hate me because of it, but that's just cause the can't handle that I am better. I am used to s**t talk. Now to my links, thanks for reading so far! Edit: Also I got #3 on your server Today^^

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ChiiLoX/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVNnjFKEX_vyXpooXvG-R_g?view_as=subscriber
Twitch: twitch.tv/chiilox
Origin, battle.net and Uplay the same name ( ChiiLoX)
Edit: the videos to proof me saying the truth about head admin on csgo.
Bhop tutorial:
Server Trailer:
( unlisted cause uploaded on server channel )

Thank you for reading and your interest, hopefully we see us on the server^^

Greetings ChiiLoX

Last edited:

Ananth aka Benj

New User
Registered
Greeting Chiilox, first of all congratulations for the clan application, its pretty neat and well-structured application with all the details. You got the experience both game as well as command stuffs. Like you mentioned, timing is something thats bit tricky, so personally i havent seen you playing on TK, but from your videos, im sure you are a regular and ohter clan members can confirm it. Be a little more active on discord to make sure you are familiar.
My vote is +1 and i hope thats the case with others too. Happy gaming, good luck. cheers

Th3_Hunt3r

Global Moderator
Staff member
As Benj said, clean application, well introduction and be active bit more on discord aswell. Its common that general chat out there aint that popular but if you get in you'll see the difference. We are multigaming clan with lots of ideas and by that said above you are surely +1 on my side.
Catch cheaters report them , provide demo if neccessary, cooperate with clan members , respect the rules and warn those that are breaking them and you are good to go.
Wish you luck.

Happy hunting!

ChiiLoX

New User
Registered
Greeting Chiilox, first of all congratulations for the clan application, its pretty neat and well-structured application with all the details. You got the experience both game as well as command stuffs. Like you mentioned, timing is something thats bit tricky, so personally i havent seen you playing on TK, but from your videos, im sure you are a regular and ohter clan members can confirm it. Be a little more active on discord to make sure you are familiar.
My vote is +1 and i hope thats the case with others too. Happy gaming, good luck. cheers
Thank you very much man! I will try to be more active on dc aswell but I have to find my spot there first.

ChiiLoX

New User
Registered
As Benj said, clean application, well introduction and be active bit more on discord aswell. Its common that general chat out there aint that popular but if you get in you'll see the difference. We are multigaming clan with lots of ideas and by that said above you are surely +1 on my side.
Catch cheaters report them , provide demo if neccessary, cooperate with clan members , respect the rules and warn those that are breaking them and you are good to go.
Wish you luck.

Happy hunting!
Also thank you very much my guy! I will try my best to report the cheaters but it's a bit tricky for me. I save it with shadowplay, then I have to cut the size down, then render, then upload unlisted on youtube. All that for a little S#*t. But thanks man!

Th3_Hunt3r

Global Moderator
Staff member
Also thank you very much my guy! I will try my best to report the cheaters but it's a bit tricky for me. I save it with shadowplay, then I have to cut the size down, then render, then upload unlisted on youtube. All that for a little S#*t. But thanks man!
You dont have to do that, contact me on discord I'll explain you how those works

DonGas

Server Admin
Server Administrator
Yeah, nice, I like the clan application. Even tho I didn't saw you ingame, which is my fault soo I can't vote on behalf of game activity. I can vote on this clan application, also on discord activity at this time. I see you have some gaming, forum's, online xp and I hope you will push this to limits if you get in. Cheers and good luck. +1

ChiiLoX

New User
Registered
Yeah, nice, I like the clan application. Even tho I didn't saw you ingame, which is my fault soo I can't vote on behalf of game activity. I can vote on this clan application, also on discord activity at this time. I see you have some gaming, forum's, online xp and I hope you will push this to limits if you get in. Cheers and good luck. +1
Also thank you very much for your +1 means alot! I just saw your answer on the dc about the Soloturk guy^^ immediately went here to see if somebody said something new. I am realy glad that Ya'll are accepting me yet <3! Unlucky that we havent met ingame yet, or lucky for you? :D Since I am from germany and I come back from work and can only play then our time stamps might be different. I dont want to self advertise myself evenmore but if you want to see some of my action on the TK server check out my twitch vods or my latest videos on my youtube channel. Thanks guys!

ChiiLoX

PL4Y3R

Honorable Member
Legendary
Pretty well made application right there,shame you didn't find the community earlier we used to run few surf and jump servers on csgo for a good few years you might've enjoyed it, +1 from me for the activity in discord and well made app,good luck!

ChilaKiller

Server Admin
Server Administrator
Hi, I waited to give my opinion to see if I could meet you in the game, but since it didn't happen, I'll do it now. It's a very good application and from what I've seen you've made several reports, you also seem to be someone who respects and follows the rules. For now I'll give you my vote, good luck. +1

ChiiLoX

New User
Registered
Pretty well made application right there,shame you didn't find the community earlier we used to run few surf and jump servers on csgo for a good few years you might've enjoyed it, +1 from me for the activity in discord and well made app,good luck!
Wouldve been nice to see you on bhop^^ I made a couple WR's on my old server. Thanks for the +1

ChiiLoX

New User
Registered
Hi, I waited to give my opinion to see if I could meet you in the game, but since it didn't happen, I'll do it now. It's a very good application and from what I've seen you've made several reports, you also seem to be someone who respects and follows the rules. For now I'll give you my vote, good luck. +1
Hey you are not the first one who says that we didnt meet. Are we all talking about mw3 Tekno right?^^ Cause I did play it alot recently today and the next days a bit less because I was at the dentist and got a tooth removed but after recovery I will be ready for some more fast paste!