Clan Apply VERO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vero SAYJAIN

Active User
Registered
Dear Team,\n\nMy name is Manuel, I'm 20 years old and live in Germany :)\nI'm about 5 days on your server go surfing. I like the server and have so far not many admins seen there. I surf are already more than 1 year and would love the German community be helpful to the server. Not every German can good English for this I would have liked as well as surfers from other countries I would love to help. I am a very active surfer (gamer) I'm always online as good as. I'm already in the clan group in steam. I know I'm far from here but I would like you still like to help people can give advice because everything I have much experience :)\n\nBest regards.\n\nWill you respect and follow forum / server / clan rules? Yes.\n\nWill you be active on the forums and game server? I try.\n\nWere you in other communities before: yes Yes / No (if yes explain why you left). I walked out because there were far too many people do not respect anything, and so what I do not want to.\n\nDo you have any forum / community experience? not enough, but it would like to learn to like it here.\n\nthe way I run a YouTube Channel, would be nice if you check it out:\nhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHFo8Ul-zLiApdIlpzJcc7g\n\nAdd me: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083524356

IgNite

Ex-TotalKiller
Legendary
Right, if im not mistaken... this application will automatically get refused.\nThis part of the forum is to apply for a clan membership spot rather than admin spot.\nWe wont hand out admin to any random person that we have just met, we must make sure we know you enough and can be responsible if you were to gain power.\n\nWe also had a member who came here just for admin rights, and had no respect for the clan. For all we know, you could be another. Im not saying you are, but its possible and we wont take any risks. (nothing against you) Though you greeted us in the introduction thread and 10 minutes later you ask for admin, which is worse than the last guy\n\nTheres a reason why we dont have an admin application form in our forum. Sorry, but its a no from me.

PL4Y3R

Honorable Member
Legendary
Hey there!The rules for applications were changed a little bit,as you will find out and as Ignite pointed out we don't accept admin applications which doesn't meant that as a member you won't get certain benefits so please check the new "Read before Apply" here in the CS:GO section and if you agree to the new terms I see no problem to accept your application.;)

LeWi$

Gaming For The Future
Registered
I agree with IGNITE at this time, this is a clan joining part of the forums, if you want to be part of the CS:GO surfing team please either go to the CS:GO appliance section or ask to be directed by a member of the TK team. Also this is not a place to be advertising your YouTube and stuff like that. I understand that you have ALREADY re-applied on the CS : GO section. But take this message as a Tip or Hint for next time.\nThanks Again

Status
Not open for further replies.